- Advertising Design Production.
- Support in the photography department.
- Help at the Social Media Center.
- Use and professional knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (especially design programs)
- Theoretical and practical knowledge about institutional image, brand, printing systems
- Professional profile that can adapt to the different demands of work
- knowing how to work in an interdisciplinary team
- Languages: Spanish
- 2 year College/Univ
The weather in Santiago is cold in the mornings, the afternoons are warm and at the end of the day it is cold. A semi formal dress is required, the use of shoes in the office. and activities can be comfortable wearing sneakers.
The volunteer will share an apartment with another volunteer(s). The home provides basic furniture such as a bed and a wardrobe, a small kitchen, a washing machine and other necessities. Towels and toiletries are the responsibility of the volunteer upon arrival, then you will be given aids for your basic items
- Local Travel
- Travel to and from Location
Monthly Living Allowance: USD 200
Photo by Per Lööv on Unsplash
Collaborate with a team to produce and create a variety of audiovisual products.
April - December 2019
VividFaith is getting ready for your participation. But while we're working on a streamlined application process, click here to apply for this assignment directly through Adventist Volunteer Services.