- Classroom teacher and subject teacher need to present curriculum in a Christian environment with the SDA principles.
- Shall create a loving Christian environment
- Encourage & generate a high participation in students' education process.
- Able to plan and create lesson plans and integrate Faith and learning
- Be able to teach all subjects in English as we are international school setting.
- For teachers and subject teachers required graduate with the bachelor's degree in education and early childhood
- 1 or 2 years experience is preferable.
- For teacher Aids, university student in junior or senior year is eligible.
- Languages: English
- Basic Computer skills
Both men and women required to wear professional attire. Men are requested to wear neckties and well-groomed.
Unacceptable Dress: Jeans are not acceptable.
Small Furnished apartment with attached kitchen. Electricity with free Wi-Fi. Washing machine is provided. Bicycle is provided. A delicious lunch is provided on school days.
- Local Travel
- Travel to and from location
Monthly Living Allowance: THB 15,000-20,000
Photo credit: facebook.com/UAIMS
An assignment that brings with it an amazing cultural experience!
Ubon Ratchatanee, Thailand
July 2019- June 2021
VividFaith is getting ready for your participation. But while we're working on a streamlined application process, click here to apply for this assignment directly through Adventist Volunteer Services.