Responsible for collecting, entering, filing/storing and disbursing as scheduled and/or requested, the records of the school. Records include registration information and documents, grades, testing documents, calendars and schedules, staff information and documents, and reports to GMM and/or NAD. May also assist in the school business office, answering phones and handling money as needed.
Additional roles and responsibilities include:
- To undertake such extra-curricular activities and supervisory duties as administration may assign.
- By precept and example seek to uphold Christ as Friend and Lord and endeavor to lead students to a similar understanding.
- Maintain careful records of attendance, scholastic performance and other information as prescribed by the administration and GMM.
- Maintain proper control of the students’ behavior in the office, school grounds and premises in accordance with the rules and regulations stipulated in the School Handbook.
- Maintain neatness and cleanliness in the office and school grounds; create visual aids, posters and displays in bulletin boards, thus supporting a positive learning environment; be responsible for janitorial work in and around the office and undertake supervisory duties in rotation with other staff.
- Attend regular staff meetings as scheduled and other required meetings and events even after school; join in‐service sessions and workshops in order to maintain or increase his/her level of skills.
- Undertake any other duties and responsibilities considered as part of a normal load; work in harmony with school programs and activities outlined in the Staff Handbook/Bulletin, and other directives set forth by the Board and administration.
- Regularly attend weekend services and assist in church programs according to talents and abilities. (Sabbath School classes for all ages that need leaders and assistants, Pathfinder club, youth meetings during the week, door-to-door and prison ministries.) The ministries that can be joined in are extensive and many more could be led by you!