Will work in the office assisting the office manager and registrar as well as maintaining our website and Facebook pages daily. Will be responsible for creating the school annual for the end of the year. Will also create signs to post around the campus of upcoming activities. Will also assist the teachers from time to time in our Child Development Center (CDC). Will also be involved with church activities both inreach and outreach. Church attendance is expected.
- To assist maintenance and grounds personnel as needed, possibly including agricultural and mechanical work, and to undertake such extra-curricular activities and supervisory duties as administration may assign.
- By precept and example seek to uphold Christ as Friend and Lord and endeavor to lead students to a similar understanding.
- Maintain and assist with entry of any records as needed or as prescribed by the administration.
- Maintain proper control of the students’ behavior in the classroom, school grounds and premises in accordance with the rules and regulations stipulated in the Handbook.
- Maintain neatness and cleanliness in the school plant, vehicles and grounds; support a positive learning environment; be responsible to assist with janitorial work in and around the school plant and undertake supervisory duties as assigned.
- Attend regular staff meetings as scheduled and other required meetings and events even after school; join in‐service sessions and workshops in order to maintain or increase his/her level of skills.
- Undertake any other duties and responsibilities considered as part of normal load; work in harmony with school programs and activities outlined in the Staff Handbook/Bulletin, and other directives set forth by the Board and administration.
- Regularly attend weekend services and assist in church programs according to talents and abilities. (Sabbath School classes for all ages that need leaders and assistants, Pathfinder club, youth meetings during the week, door-to-door and prison ministries.) The ministries that can be joined in are extensive and many more could be led by you!