- Teach Nursing at the undergraduate level
- Develop academic courses and syllabi
- Provide academic advice for undergraduate students
- Assume faculty responsibilities related to teaching, service, research, publication, and administration
- Take on other responsibilities as assigned by the Department Chair or Academic Vice-President
- PhD or Doctorate Degree.
- At least 5 years of teaching experience.
- Must be able to speak and write English fluently.
- Able to work with other nationalities and adjust in different culture.
Photo by Allie Smith on Unsplash.com
A fulfilling way to share both your nursing experience and knowledge—and at the same time serve a need in this mission-focused university.
VividFaith is getting ready for your participation. But while we're working on a streamlined application process, click here to apply for this assignment directly through Adventist World Church.