Will be involved in all aspects of office work, including phone answering, talking with parents and other visitors, supervision, letter writing and other communications, collecting and distributing information as needed, extracurricular activities, and other duties as assigned.
- Perform the assigned duties and undertake such extra-curricular activities and supervisory duties as administration may assign.
- By precept and example the employee will seek to uphold Christ as Friend and Lord and will endeavor to lead students to a similar understanding.
- Maintain careful records as requested by the administration.
- Maintain proper control of the students’ behavior in the office, school grounds and premises in accordance with the rules and regulations stipulated in the Handbook.
- Maintain neatness and cleanliness in the office and school grounds; create visual aids, posters and displays in bulletin boards, thus supporting a positive learning environment; be responsible for janitorial work in and around the office and bathrooms and undertake supervisory duties during the lunch hour and at other times in rotation with other teachers.
- Attend regular staff meetings as scheduled and other meetings and events even after school; join in‐service sessions and workshops in order to maintain or increase his/her level of skills.
- Undertake any other duties and responsibilities considered as part of a normal load; work in harmony with school programs and activities outlined in the Staff Handbook/Bulletin, and other directives set forth by the Board and administration.
- Regularly attend weekend church services and assist in church programs according to talents and abilities. (Sabbath School classes for all ages that need leaders and assistants, Pathfinder club, youth meetings during the week, door-to-door, prison ministry,…the ministries that can be joined in are extensive and many more could be led by you!)