Teach Elementary in a K-12 International School while helping to strengthening the spiritual atmosphere. Participate in the regular church services and all school activities.
- Fluency in English
- Single, female
- preferably Bachelor's degree in Education
Men/Ladies: Business dress for work or business attire. Jewelry, shorts, tank tops and jeans are not acceptable.
You will be responsible for renting an apartment. You may reserve/book an apartment unit at the EIS Apartment Complex (50 meters away from the school manned by day and night shift security guards) with 220 V electrical power, basic furnishings (bed & mattress, small kitchen (electric stove), hot and cold bath, refrigerator, airconditioning units, 3-seater sofa, dining set, internet access (hook up and wi-fi). Volunteer pays Bht 5,000 for the apartment. You may also choose to stay in an outside housing facility.
Organization will pay for:
- one way ticket upon the completion of 1 year service and RT upon the completion of 2 years of service.
You will pay for:
- Excess Baggage
- Medical Check-up at the Mission Hospital (Bht2,200)
- Accommodations BHT 5,000.
Monthly living allowance of Baht 28,500 (approximately USD 900.)
- You will be required to attend orientation at the Thailand Mission, 12 Soi Pridi Panomyong 37, Sukhumvit 71 Klongtan Nua, Wattana, Bangkok 10110 Thailand on July 18-22, 2019.
- (Note that you need to arrive on Wednesday, July 17 and leave late afternoon or late evening of Monday July 22, or early morning of Tuesday, July 23)
- You will be given a copy of the Southern-Asia Pacific Division AVS Handbook at orientation and/or during the first week of service. All volunteers agree to read and be bound by these policies.
Photo by Yusril Permana ali on Unsplash
Teach Elementary in a K-12 International School while helping to strengthening the spiritual atmosphere.
August 2019-July 2021
VividFaith is getting ready for your participation. But while we're working on a streamlined application process, click here to apply for this assignment directly through Adventist Volunteer Services.