- A growing relationship with Jesus as a member of the Seventh-day Adventist Church and committed to its values and standards.
- Good communication skills
- Experience working with teens
- Clear driving record
- Clear background check
- Assist and support the Dean in all aspects of operating and supervising the boys' dorm. Work under the direction of the head dean supervising the spiritual, academic, physical, emotional and social care of the boys.
- Responsibilities in the dormitory will include but are not limited to: spiritual oversight of the dorm and its programs; professionally communicating with parents, students and fellow staff members; driving students to appointments; and overseeing dorm operations including supervision of student activities, worships, study halls and work programs.
- Other duties may be assigned by the administration on an as-needed basis. This position will remain open until filled.
- Fluent in English
- Minimum Education Preferred: 2 Years College/Univ